This support group is a pioneer of support groups in Melbourne and has been operating for more than 18 years.
Goals of the Mood Disorders Support Group are:
– to provide friendship and support to those with a mood disorder, their family and friends
– to educate sufferers, families and the general public about the management of the disorder
– to improve the quality of health care and the general wellbeing of our members
– to promote research into the causes and improved treatment of uni-polar
– bipolar and general anxiety and depressive illnesses
– recognise depression and other mood disorders as illnesses
– realise that depression is not all of who you are; be informed about the disorder and treatments available
– Take an active role in your own treatment and stress management; utilise specialist professional advice.
The Mood Disorders Support Group meets every third Tuesday of the month from 7.30 to 9.00 pm. Meetings are free and anyone with a mood disorder, their family or friends are welcome to attend.
Meetings are held at: Mental Health Foundation, Suite J, 450 Chapel St South Yarra. Tel: 9826 1422
Interval: Every third Tuesday of the month (7:30pm to 9:00 pm).
|Tuesday, August 20, 2019||7:30pm to 9:30pm|
|Tuesday, September 17, 2019||7:30pm to 9:30pm|
|Tuesday, October 15, 2019||7:30pm to 9:30pm|
|Tuesday, November 19, 2019||7:30pm to 9:30pm|
|Tuesday, December 17, 2019||7:30pm to 9:30pm|